Polarized Modern Venice Horn Rimmed Sunglasses - Green Black
Not sure which Samba Shades frame will fit you best? Follow our handy fit guide for suggestions based on your face shape.
Everybody's face is unique (obviously) but we've simplified things down to four fundamental shapes. Find the best match for you with some suggestions for your next pair of shades!
Round faces are best complimented by squared frames. We recommend taking a look at our Horn Rimmed collection.
Oval faces are best complimented by square and round frames. We recommend taking a look at our Wayfarer collection.
Heart-shaped faces are complimented by any frame style. We recommend taking a look at any of our collections to find pairs that best match your style!
Square faces are complimented by rounded frames. We recommend taking a look at our Aviator collection.
Enjoy Free Shipping on all orders (for orders in the US). If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within the first 30 days.
Money Back Guaranteed
At SambaShades.com, returns and exchanges are made easy. We do our best to make returns and exchanges as easy as possible. We are pretty confident that you'll love our product.
However, if for some reason or other you're not completely satisfied with your sunglasses within the first 30 days of receiving them, you are entitled to a money back return or a 100% store credit.
No questions asked and hassle-free.
365 Day Warranty
All of our sunglasses come with a standard 365 day manufacturer’s warranty.
This covers any possible defect in the frame or lens that can reasonably be attributed to the manufacturer’s responsibility and not a result of normal wear and tear, accidental damage from handling or improper use.
Round Face Shape
What frames fit best for a round circular shaped face? We recommend a frame to offset the soft facial contours with angular shapes like Wayfarers, wrap and rectangle frames. These frame shapes will help elongate your face and make it look sharper and thinner.
Square Face Shape
What frames fit best for a square shaped face with well defined angles? Oval and round frames will help round out the sharpness to give you a more balance look. Semi-rimless styles such as the Club Master frames also help balance a prominent jaw.
Oval Face Shape
What frames fit best for an oval shaped face. An oval face shape is taller than it is wide and a chin slightly narrower than the forehead. With this face shape, you can pull off just about any look.
Heart Face Shape
What frames fit best for a heart shaped face? Generally characterized by a wider at the temples and narrower at the jawline and chin. Frames that feature wide lower edges fit well by shifting attention on the lower portion of your face to elongate your face. Cat-eye styles are best suited, then follow with butterfly, rimless and aviator frames.
- BREAK RESISTANT, POLYCARBONATE LENSES AND PLASTIC FRAME BUILT TO LAST - Durability to prevent breakage even in the toughest conditions and proven to protect your eyes frame
- POLARIZED REVO LENS with 100% UVA/UVB PROTECTION and UV400 BLOCKING FOR SUPERIOR EYE PROTECTION AND WRINKLE PREVENTION - Blocks the harmful sun's rays from damaging your eyes which can cause deep wrinkles, cataracts, macular degeneration, and cancer in and around the eye lens
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - All customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try and we will provide you the best service!
- Lens width: 55 mm, Lens Height: 43 mm, Bridge: 20 mm, Temple Length: 143 mm millimeters
- SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH, DURABLE- Lightweight design is ideal for usage by motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, racing, skiing, climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities enthusiasts. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lens.