Maui Sports Navigator Bi-Focal Sun Readers Sunglasses Ultra Flex TR90 Black
Not sure which Samba Shades frame will fit you best? Follow our handy fit guide for suggestions based on your face shape.
Everybody's face is unique (obviously) but we've simplified things down to four fundamental shapes. Find the best match for you with some suggestions for your next pair of shades!
Round faces are best complimented by squared frames. We recommend taking a look at our Horn Rimmed collection.
Oval faces are best complimented by square and round frames. We recommend taking a look at our Wayfarer collection.
Heart-shaped faces are complimented by any frame style. We recommend taking a look at any of our collections to find pairs that best match your style!
Square faces are complimented by rounded frames. We recommend taking a look at our Aviator collection.
Enjoy Free Shipping on all orders (for orders in the US). If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within the first 30 days.
Money Back Guaranteed
At SambaShades.com, returns and exchanges are made easy. We do our best to make returns and exchanges as easy as possible. We are pretty confident that you'll love our product.
However, if for some reason or other you're not completely satisfied with your sunglasses within the first 30 days of receiving them, you are entitled to a money back return or a 100% store credit.
No questions asked and hassle-free.
365 Day Warranty
All of our sunglasses come with a standard 365 day manufacturer’s warranty.
This covers any possible defect in the frame or lens that can reasonably be attributed to the manufacturer’s responsibility and not a result of normal wear and tear, accidental damage from handling or improper use.
Round Face Shape
What frames fit best for a round circular shaped face? We recommend a frame to offset the soft facial contours with angular shapes like Wayfarers, wrap and rectangle frames. These frame shapes will help elongate your face and make it look sharper and thinner.
Square Face Shape
What frames fit best for a square shaped face with well defined angles? Oval and round frames will help round out the sharpness to give you a more balance look. Semi-rimless styles such as the Club Master frames also help balance a prominent jaw.
Oval Face Shape
What frames fit best for an oval shaped face. An oval face shape is taller than it is wide and a chin slightly narrower than the forehead. With this face shape, you can pull off just about any look.
Heart Face Shape
What frames fit best for a heart shaped face? Generally characterized by a wider at the temples and narrower at the jawline and chin. Frames that feature wide lower edges fit well by shifting attention on the lower portion of your face to elongate your face. Cat-eye styles are best suited, then follow with butterfly, rimless and aviator frames.
- Lightweight, Durable and Stylish Reading Bifocal Sun Reader Sunglasses - Perfect For Protecting Your Eyes While Reading to Preserve Your Eye Health
- Polycarbonate Lens, Optically Correct and Maximum Precision for Long Term Comfort Reading. UV400, 100% UVA and UVB for Your Eye Protection
- Lens Width: 61 mm, Lens Height: 39 mm, Bridge: 19 mm, Temple Length: 137 mm, Non-Polarized
- Regular Sunglasses on Top with Your Choice of Almost-Invisible RX Optic Powers at the Bottom. Perfect for Outdoor Reading and Distance Viewing. No Longer Will You Need to Carry Multiple Pairs of Glasses
- The magnification strength in the lenses are accurate and are made from quality and crystal clear material that is scratch resistant enabling you to read small texts and minute details without stress